Chicken, Asparagus & Sweet Potato Skillet
- 1 lb free range organic boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and ground fresh black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves — minced
- 1 medium sweet potato — peeled and diced
- ½ cup chicken broth or water
- ½ lb 225 g fresh asparagus (the spears should be cut at a diagonal in 1 and 2 inch pieces)
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
Ready in 35 minutes
265 kcals per serving
This would be great to have for meal prep lunches for the week or as a great dinner meal. Feel free to divide servings as they work into your goals.
On a cutting board, cut the chicken into small pieces and season with salt and pepper.
In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, garlic, and chicken.
Sauté the chicken for about 7-10 minutes or until it is cooked through. Don’t forget to stir well. Set chicken aside.
In the same skillet, add sweet potato and chicken broth.
Cook for about 7-10 minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked.
Add asparagus and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
Season & Enjoy! 7
Season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper. Top with parm cheese if desired.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Shoot us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!