Healthy Popsicles 3 Ways
By: Kathryn Jablonski
Mango, Chili, & Ginger Popsicles
- 2 Mangos
- 1/2 a thumb-sized piece of ginger, , peeled + grated
- juice of 1 to 2 lemons, (to taste)
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp cayenne
Blend all of the ingredients until smooth in a blender. Add more lemon or cayenne to taste if you want a bit more of a kick. Once completely blended, pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana & Yogurt Popcicle
- 1 cup milk/milk alternative of choice (I use almond milk)
- 3/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt or dairy free yogurt to make dairy free/vegan (I prefer unsweetened coconut milk yogurt)
- 1 1/2 large ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Blend all the ingredients together until smooth, pour into popsicle molds. Freeze for about 4 hours and serve!
- Note: May need to freeze for 30 minutes then put popsicle sticks in depending on what type of mold you are using
Blackberry Yogurt Popsicles
- 2 cups blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup greek yogurt or dairy free yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: Honey or maple syrup
- Blend the 2 cups of blackberries until smooth (may need to add some water in).
- Separately, mix the yogurt with the vanilla extract and maple syrup or honey if you decide to use it.
Note: I used unsweetened vanilla coconut yogurt, so I didn’t use the vanilla extract or honey/maple syrup
- Add blackberry layer then yogurt layer one after the other until mold is filled.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours and serve!
Join hundreds of clients
Book your nutrition consultation today!
HAVE A QUESTION?
Shoot us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!