How Dry Needling Can Help You With Your Aches and Pains
By: Vanessa Yolen
- Dry needling is a skilled intervention that uses a thin filiform needle to stimulate underlying myofascial trigger points, muscular and connective tissues.
- It activates and facilitates repair mechanisms such as anti-inflammatory reactions,tissue regeneration and pain modulation.
- It also stimulates nervous, cardiovascular, immune and endocrine systems to help the body return to normal functioning
- It is primarily used for the management of neuromusculoskeletal pain and movement impairments
- Acute overload of muscles (pulled muscles)
- Chronic repetitive overuse of muscles
HAVE A QUESTION?
Shoot us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!